show / hide sidebar
Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline - 50 ft (15 m) Galvanized Cable with Tagline and Carabiner
Nearly indestructible, Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline is built with a high impact-resistant nylon housing that withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. Its smooth, round edges increase durability.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
Lightest composite unit on the market – Easy to handle and transport to and from job sites.
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- Smooth, quiet operation – Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- Built-in, ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50-ft. (15 m) and 65-ft. (20 m) cable units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service*
- *Cable models – on snap hook, Web models – flag on webbing
- Units are repairable and require no annual factory recertification* – Lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
- *Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification
- Cable models rated to 310-lbs (140.6 kg) capacity or 400-lbs (181.4 kg) when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INBK)
- Web models rated for up to 400 lbs (181.4 kg) worker
Find Similar Products by Category
Many of the items we sell here are in stock and ship same day or within 24 hours. Most items ship by UPS Ground and should be received within three to five business days. Large or irregular orders may be shipped another way, such as our truck if local, LTL, or through your shipper. We try our best to note on the listing which products will ship right away and which ones are custom/longer leads time. Please remember in the fall protection world there are some very specific items that are not made in great quantity. If we have any questions, we will call you right away. If something is backordered, needs customer input, is not available, or will take an extraordinarily long time to arrive, you will be hearing from us right away. If this is the case, then you will have the option to cancel the order with a FULL refund. As far as arrival of your order goes, this is a simple function of the speed of delivery service you choose and other factors that are out of our control. We strive to ensure that your order is out the door to you as quickly as possible.
Please keep in mind that the items and equipment we stock in this store are very specific, application unique, and are not manufactured in great quantities. Some items are only available through special order. It is better to know upfront, so please if you are not certain contact us and let one of our sales reps guide you through the process. Many of our items can be returned within 15 days of receiving your product, with the exception of custom ordered products (please read all descriptions carefully). All returned products must contain their original packaging.
We accept all major credit cards. If you need to purchase through other means please contact us directly. We offer COD, Purchase Order, Check, Money Order, and Wire options if needed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Positive customer experience is very critical and very important to us. Our main goal is for our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase and spread the word about our growing store. We strive to provide great prices and customer service all while keeping people safe. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are unhappy in any way we ask that you contact us first, either via phone or email, in order to give us a chance to correct the problem.Our number is easy to remember, 844-4FALLPRO. Just let us know what the issues are and we can work to resolve them in the most efficient manner.
Customers also viewed