show / hide sidebar
Miller Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection Systems with G2 Connector, 6 ft TurboLite PFLs and Steel Rebar Hooks
The Miller Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector is a compact, lightweight device, uniquely engineered to allow two compatible personal fall limiters (or self-retracting lifelines) to be connected with the back of a user’s harness for a 100% tie-off fall protection.
The lightest-weight Twin Connector on the market, it increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue.
Its corrosion-resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life.
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards – Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications
- PFLs swivel independently – Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit
- Superior safety – Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety
- D-Pad Clip – Maintains harness adjustment while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA
- Connects to harness webbing below the D-ring – Frees harness D-ring for rescue and connection to an overhead Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Webbing Retainer Clip offers generous webbing slot – Accommodates thicker webbing designs for more versatility and allows for easy insertion of webbing
- New patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector provides 100% tie-off for the Miller TurboLite™ and Miller Turbo T-BAK™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs)
Includes connectors with 3,600 lb rated gates.
Find Similar Products by Category
Many of the items we sell here are in stock and ship same day or within 24 hours. Most items ship by UPS Ground and should be received within three to five business days. Large or irregular orders may be shipped another way, such as our truck if local, LTL, or through your shipper. We try our best to note on the listing which products will ship right away and which ones are custom/longer leads time. Please remember in the fall protection world there are some very specific items that are not made in great quantity. If we have any questions, we will call you right away. If something is backordered, needs customer input, is not available, or will take an extraordinarily long time to arrive, you will be hearing from us right away. If this is the case, then you will have the option to cancel the order with a FULL refund. As far as arrival of your order goes, this is a simple function of the speed of delivery service you choose and other factors that are out of our control. We strive to ensure that your order is out the door to you as quickly as possible.
Please keep in mind that the items and equipment we stock in this store are very specific, application unique, and are not manufactured in great quantities. Some items are only available through special order. It is better to know upfront, so please if you are not certain contact us and let one of our sales reps guide you through the process. Many of our items can be returned within 15 days of receiving your product, with the exception of custom ordered products (please read all descriptions carefully). All returned products must contain their original packaging.
We accept all major credit cards. If you need to purchase through other means please contact us directly. We offer COD, Purchase Order, Check, Money Order, and Wire options if needed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Positive customer experience is very critical and very important to us. Our main goal is for our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase and spread the word about our growing store. We strive to provide great prices and customer service all while keeping people safe. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are unhappy in any way we ask that you contact us first, either via phone or email, in order to give us a chance to correct the problem.Our number is easy to remember, 844-4FALLPRO. Just let us know what the issues are and we can work to resolve them in the most efficient manner.
Customers also viewed
Miller Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection Systems with G2 Connector, 6 ft TurboLite PFLs and Aluminum Rebar Hooks$420.12
Miller Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection Systems with G2 Connector, 6 ft TurboLite PFLs and Aluminum Snap Hooks$364.22
Miller Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection Systems with G2 Connector, 6 ft TurboLite PFLs and Steel Snap Hooks$344.56